ABOUT ME

My name is Debbie Burgin, and I've been divorced for 9 years now. Most women see their divorces as the end of the world. Rather than see it that way, I actually see my divorce as a chance for me to start over (almost like being parolled)...to create an entirely new life for myself and my children =)

One evening, I was out with some friends (I'd been divorced for a couple of years at the time). We were sitting at a friends house enjoying drinks and appies. I had just bought a new car. We sat in her living room looking out of the window at my new toy, and I said, "I think it should have a name." One of my friends turned to me and she said "Well...look at you...new car, new house, new business...aren't you just the divorce poster child?

The name stuck.

I do believe that divorce doesn't have to be...SHOULDN'T be seen as a 'bitter end', but a great chance at a brand new beginning. EMBRACE IT!! LOVE IT! You get to start over! I can't even tell you how exciting that is.

If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to use the box on the left to contact me.

Thanks for reading!

Here's to Happy!

Debbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment